Monday, August 17, 2015

I didn't see you...

Have you ever passed someone that you knew, and they walked by without acknowledging your existence? Did you think they were rude or angry?
That was probably me.
I can promise that it was not on purpose. Honestly, I didn't see you. Consider this... At any given moment, there are seven billion thoughts running through my head (ok, I have a tendency to hyperbolize... and make new words that fit my purpose.)
Join me there for just a moment...
Yesterday, I was walking my dog and considering the history of the chihuahua, because I once read that it was originally a fighting dog, but why would they rely on dogs to fight? Was it a sport? That would be like having chickens fight. I've read about that, as well. That was when I was studying the practice of foot-binding in China. I wonder what that was like. Although it could be considered somewhat like wearing high heels. It's too bad I can't wear high heels. I would love to be taller. Then, I would feel comfortable teaching high school students. High school years were some of the most miserable of my life. I wonder where my friend is living, now. I could get on Facebook and find her, but those pictures with the funny sayings drive me insane. Most of them are not funny...
I'm sure you get the picture.
All of that was a total of 45 seconds, and it was pure rambling. There were no problems to solve or research ideas.
That does remind me. I wanted to look at website designs for my next project, but first I need to further research best technology practices for application learning. I once read an article...

No comments:

Post a Comment